Files?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi

what files does everyone use, ive been using star nails which i find dont last that long, and been using odyssey/ibd ones as i like the shape of them but do creative files last longer? wat do u peeps recommend?
thanxs

Hi Emma

I started my training with star and used there files and like you found that they didnt last that long, but since doing my conversion to creative there files are brill...last ages and washable too..!

Vicky

I use EZ Flow pro files. They last for ages are sanitizable and are a great shape.

I trained with star nails and had problems with their files from day one. I bought some from an ebay shop who makes their own files and have had good results with them but have to say the best ones ive used have been CND

i use the Designer Nails abrasives...these are different to the Creative ones, find them brill and cheaper...but for that finishing shine, you won't get better than Creative's girlfriend buffer.

thanxs peeps gonna order some creative and designer nail files hopefully theyll be alot better xx

I agree that star files don't last very long. I use The edge files sometimes but i love my EZ Flow files, they last very well and i love the shape.

I use Hot Shots. I think they are a creative file. They are lasting a reasonable time, and are washable. Ive just purchased some of Bio Sculptures files, so will see how they go compared to hot shots.

I use files by Creative for enhancements, and Flowery/Purifiles for manicures. For pedicures, I use Septifiles by Backscratchers beacause they are disposable.

nails@42ndstreet said:
I use EZ Flow pro files. They last for ages are sanitizable and are a great shape.

i also use EzFlow Pro files
they like Cathie said are a fab shape and they will not snap (i have tried to snap em to get them to fit in my bin....lol)
and dont forget that some of the profits from selling them go to endangered species (hence their names) so not only are you buy a fabby file you are helping out animals too :)

Jess
xox

CND has great files but, I got some great 100 grit Beauty Secret files from Sally's that are awesome on acrylics and long lasting, too. And the great part was the fact that they were very cheap.

I love Creative files and use them all the time but OPI have just bought their new Brilliance file and gives the best shine ever, and my clients love them as their nails come up so shiney, I really recommend this for a great shine.

Latest posts

Back