Filler and botox tv programme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smooth

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one is planning to speak to this bbc researcher? Did anyone see the programme on fillers that was aired a few months ago and if so what light was it portayed in as I missed it? If you are planning to get involved, are you promoting nurses doing it or advocating certain therapists administering?

From what I believe this researcher is meeting up with people shortly but quite rightly, won't reveal who. I have contacted key industry people and can't find anyone who has agreed to meet up or knows of anyone who is meeting up with them.

If you don't want to put a reply please feel free to PM me. I have spoken to so many people who have heard of this programme on the grape vine and have given various twists to the prospective outcome.

Are you a non nurse prescriber doing botox and talking to them, if so what are your views of governing bodies etc? Are you speaking anonymously or witholding your name just in case the NMC doesn't like what is aired?

If you are a therapist, are you speaking anonymously or giving them full authority over editing?

Latest posts

Back