Filling options

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckstar!

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hiya geeks my mind has gone completely blank (seems to be doing that a lot lately, I blame it on pregnancy 🙈😂) I need a little bit of help.
I have a client well I haven't done her hair yet I colour her daughters I had a little look and consultation while I was there few wks back.
I was going to be doing her hair the next week so only went thought low light options with her but she's been away so now has a root!
Cut a long story short I need to flood Inbetween foils/lowlights
100% white hair regrowth
The rest of her hair is level 10 witch I think she has done her self with box dyes, she's not fussed if it's a little darker/natural (in her words)
I'm thinking level 9 maybe a 9/0 hoping it will more blend more than cover think she will freak with a level 8 maybe that next time wen her roots are bigger ect and she's got used to being a level 9.
Now the question is would you go with ct 9/0 on its own as only dropping one level just wanting it to look more natural Don't mind slight yellow (to give it more of a natural blonde so hoping 9/0 will do that or would you squeeze couple cms of mix in just to be on the safe side il upload a pic of her hair she hasn't got a root in this x
View attachment 84077View attachment 84078

Hiya geeks my mind has gone completely blank (seems to be doing that a lot lately, I blame it on pregnancy 🙈😂) I need a little bit of help.
I have a client well I haven't done her hair yet I colour her daughters I had a little look and consultation while I was there few wks back.
I was going to be doing her hair the next week so only went thought low light options with her but she's been away so now has a root!
Cut a long story short I need to flood Inbetween foils/lowlights
100% white hair regrowth
The rest of her hair is level 10 witch I think she has done her self with box dyes, she's not fussed if it's a little darker/natural (in her words)
I'm thinking level 9 maybe a 9/0 hoping it will more blend more than cover think she will freak with a level 8 maybe that next time wen her roots are bigger ect and she's got used to being a level 9.
Now the question is would you go with ct 9/0 on its own as only dropping one level just wanting it to look more natural Don't mind slight yellow (to give it more of a natural blonde so hoping 9/0 will do that or would you squeeze couple cms of mix in just to be on the safe side il upload a pic of her hair she hasn't got a root in this x
View attachment 84077View attachment 84078

Sorry I ment to say ct options for the mids and ends see what I mean!...baby brain 🙈😂😂 x

Omg I really shouldn't come on here while I'm preggers should I!....iv just read that back it's shocking there is no 9/0 in ct is there 🙈 x

Omg I really shouldn't come on here while I'm preggers should I!....iv just read that back it's shocking there is no 9/0 in ct is there 🙈 x

Ha you are frying my brain now lol!!
I can't remember of there's a 9/0.
There's a 9/03 or a 9/36. I would just go over with either of those.

But what about pigment lock? Wouldn't it hold on better. View attachment 84079View attachment 84080

Yeah i'd go with pigment lock.

Ha you are frying my brain now lol!!
I can't remember of there's a 9/0.
There's a 9/03 or a 9/36. I would just go over with either of those.

But what about pigment lock? Wouldn't it hold on better. View attachment 84079View attachment 84080

Dont Snaz I need shooting for that post! Haha
I think I'm going to go with the pigment lock thank you Hun x

Wait... Wouldn't CT filling be better?

didn't even look were it says koleston I thought this was ct pigment lock until I realised there's no 8/7 in ct only 8/71 🙈
I think I'm losing it!
Right so if I go with the 9/0 on the roots looking at that pic do you think there's still a slight yellow present making 9/03 in colour touch to warm for mids and ends hmmmm? Tbf the hair is in great condition lovely and soft Dnt no weather to take the 9/0 through with a bit of pre pig in with it or do you think there's enough yellow for me not to? This ones throwing me abit? Iv got her this after noon I'm losing the will To live here 😂 think I'm Going to rest while I'm pregnant and go back to hairdressing after the babies arrive there could be some disasters here! Hahaha x

View attachment 84088
Ok this Is my lady

100% grey in front and 60% in back.

I used 9/1 KP in back with 12%
Front 99/0 with 6 % in front covers lovely.

99/0 is slightly warm when wet.

I would just do roots and last few mins dampen hair and put remaining colour on.

View attachment 84088
Ok this Is my lady

100% grey in front and 60% in back.

I used 9/1 KP in back with 12%
Front 99/0 with 6 % in front covers lovely.

99/0 is slightly warm when wet.

I would just do roots and last few mins dampen hair and put remaining colour on.

Your a star that's what I'm going to do thank you snaz I'm also going to not give or ask for anymore advise on here I think until I'm a insaneless unpregnant women again! 😂😂😂 x

Your a star that's what I'm going to do thank you snaz I'm also going to not give or ask for anymore advise on here I think until I'm a insaneless unpregnant women again! 😂😂😂 x

Ha ha...
I'm sure your advise will still be useful..
We all have these days pregnant or not..

How long u got left? X

Last edited:
Thank you Hun, I'm only 4 months!..got ages yet 😢😂 my doc did day I won't go full term with twins though around 34-37wks but would rather push for 37wks or they will be tiny. I went with the 99/0 today I didn't have to take it through in the end it matched perfectly so panic over I was so worried it wouldn't match but after seeing her again today it's not as white as that pic think it's the lighting I just couldn't remember but she defo had some darker/warmer pieces going through she said it's were she had low lights ages ago and just left some golden/beige streaks in there but all blended perfectly with her fresh low lights today looked lovely so she was happy and so was I x

Thank you Hun, I'm only 4 months!..got ages yet 😢😂 my doc did day I won't go full term with twins though around 34-37wks but would rather push for 37wks or they will be tiny. I went with the 99/0 today I didn't have to take it through in the end it matched perfectly so panic over I was so worried it wouldn't match but after seeing her again today it's not as white as that pic think it's the lighting I just couldn't remember but she defo had some darker/warmer pieces going through she said it's were she had low lights ages ago and just left some golden/beige streaks in there but all blended perfectly with her fresh low lights today looked lovely so she was happy and so was I x

Glad all went well.

Oh my 😱 twins... You'll have your hands full then... I know lots of people at min who's had them it having. X

Latest posts

Back