Finally qualified with Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemmonie

Reaction score
Just completed a conversion to L&P with Creative today.

Little bit disapointed though :-(

I aasked specifically if Cuticle Away would be in the kit and was told yes but it dosnt, it contained Cuticle Rejuvinator. When i asked what the differeance was i was told that as i wasnt a "professional" Creative didnt allow Cuticle Away in the kits as it's for "professional" use only.
However if i wasnt a professional then i couldnt have done the conversion course could i?
Also was told i could get 25 sets out of the kit. I seriously doubt it as only a very small bottle of radical liquid and a very small bottle of Moxie. Although if we arent "professional" then probably the moxie isnt a wise addition to the kit?! I would have though Retension would have been in the kit?
Also kit was missing scrub fresh but its due in tomorrow so thats not a biggie.
Velocity tips rather than Performance. And the dappen dish was dirty.

Overall the instruction was well delivered and clear and consise but i didnt learn anything i didnt already know which was a real shame as I had been led to believe I would learn more in 2 hours than i could learn in a whole year at college.

I was realy expecting to be able to view a range of products especially the varying pink colours of powder as my kit contains only white and clear. But wasnt able to.

Overall I am pleased to have got the Creative trained accolade under my belt but just a little deflated. Prehaps i was expecting too much?

The conversion course is product based so that you know how creative products work and how to work with them,
when you take a full course with CND it is much more in-depth,
now you know how to work with the products the CND world is your oyster that you can grow with,
you can now buy the opaque pinks and play till your hearts content and discover all the other products, hth :hug:

Have you rang SS and gave them your feedback/questions...?

I would say that would be your best option

Not yet but i think its probably the best thing to do. I certainly always appreciate constructive critisism!
Just wondered if other techs recieved the same products in their kit?

The contents of the kit was a biggie for me to be honest and i wasnt really given the correct details despite asking.

As i said tutor was very good at her job etc and im glad to now h

Latest posts

Back