Finding an insurance provider in Germany

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzy_dizzy

Reaction score
I'm moving to Germany can anyone recommend who to get insurance with please ? :zzz:

Try contacting the British Embassy over there, as they may be able to recommend companies to get you started.

Up-date!!!!!!!!!!

It's taken several weeks and I had my sister searching to (she used to do insurance ) I make alot of calls ,and E-mails, I even asked a few local salons who worryingly said they don't have any other than there equipment ! and we found nothing!
but related to a separate issue Samantha Sweet contacted Leopold von Bismarck-Osten for me and he sorted the other issue and put me in touch with a man at an insurance company !

so its SORTED!
:green:
I have asked the man if I can share his contact details as

1) it was hard to find a company that would ,

and

2) he speaks and types English !

I know quite often UK , US and other techs end up here and there is a big over seas military community here in Germany

also while searching for insurance for nails in Germany this thread here on salon geek that I started came up ALOT on google so that shows its hard to find and theres not much info out there so for anyone in the future who is looking and having the problems that I had weather they are a geek or they find this on google I will put his info here but not his e mail address if anyone needs that feel free to send me a PM .
Eike Damps
HDI-Gerling
Hauptvertretung
Lindlarer Str. 1
51515 Kürten
Deutschland

Telefon: +49 2268- 90 80 225
Telefax: +49 2268- 90 80 222
Internet:
www.hdi-gerling.de/eike_damps

Latest posts

Back