Finding CND course in London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h.t3112

Reaction score
Hi has anybody been to the CND sweet squared beginners course in London and driven? I'm from Buckinghamshire and need to drive there each day and I've never driven into London before I'm scared I'm not going to find it! And also scared about the parking situation. I originally booked it with the intention of getting the train but it turns out it is no where near the tube station for Edgeware road. Am I the only one who didn't realise the Edgeware road is like 10 miles long? LOL. Any help appreciated.

Hi has anybody been to the CND sweet squared beginners course in London and driven? I'm from Buckinghamshire and need to drive there each day and I've never driven into London before I'm scared I'm not going to find it! And also scared about the parking situation. I originally booked it with the intention of getting the train but it turns out it is no where near the tube station for Edgeware road. Am I the only one who didn't realise the Edgeware road is like 10 miles long? LOL. Any help appreciated.

If you’re planning on driving down the M1, then the course venue isn’t too far away from the motorway exit at junction 1. Basically, Edgware Road is on the other side of Staples Corner.

I’m sure if you give Sweet Squared a call, they’ll be able to put your mind at ease about parking, as there must be spaces on site I would have thought.

Latest posts

Back