Finding New Clients?! New to the Beauty World..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldengirltan

Reaction score
Hi all....

Firstly I'm really sorry if this has been posted before but I've had a look at some of the posts to get some answers and still a bit lost. :eek:

I've just started out in the mobile beauty world visiting clients in their homes and giving them Spray Tans, manicures & pedicures! So far I'm loving every minute of it, I still working full time in an office and I hate my job! Unfortunately until I get enough of an income with my mobile business I can't afford to give up work :cry: So far I've searched the net for free advertising as I can't really afford to spend out a lot and I've been dropping leaflets through peoples doors offering my services. Since starting, I've managed to get 6 bookings, which isn't bad as I only started off last week.

My questions are:
1. how long did it take for your business to get busy?
2. can you recommend any other way to increase my bookings?

Please help! I really wanna quit my day job as its driving me mad and now I've started this its made me realise more than ever that this is what I want to do.

Big thank you to all in advance!! x :hug:

How about a loyalty card or recommend a friend scheme for those clients you already have. You could double your client base fairly quickly with schemes like that.

I would probably go round local shops/doctors/libruaries and give them a load of flyers, for staff and clients. Perhaps have an introductory offer for their first treatment?
A loyalty scheme is good too.
I know its expensive but wedding fairs would be really good too.All brides and bridesmaids need nails and tans! Most have something where you dont need to pay for a table but customers get a goody bag as they go in, and you can put your leaftets in there for a small amount. I would ask wedding shops aswell if they can have some leaflets.
It is hard work initially but so worth it! Good luck! x x x

Latest posts

Back