Fingernail guards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amurphy105

Reaction score
I'm trying to locate this particular fingernail guard. I can't seem to upload a pic, so I will upload it to my profile and use it as my profile pic for a while. The only thing I found was a photo on a blog site about wedding nails. Any help is appreciated.
I can also be reached/messaged at www.facebook.com/amurphy105

Thanks!

Last edited:
These are different ones

Nail Charms

I used to have so many of these

I know for a fact it is a metal nail guard. But none of the links on any of the suggested threads, which lead to links on other suggested threads, have led to this particular one. Most lead to "junk nails" or "Treasure nails". Those, I can do... oh, well.
However, for those of you looking in general, or for something else... I googled "fingernail guard" "nail guard" "fingernail armor" and nail jewelry. I got tons of fun stuff back, including this site...

The QW on Wedding NailsThe QW This has the pic of the guard that I want, but no other info. Since it had a UK tag... that's what made me think to post my search here, instead of just on FB.

Thanks anyway, if y'all find it.... let me know!

no other suggestions? bummer. I'll keep looking. Perhaps a random google search will find it under my nose. :)

Latest posts

Back