first attempt at rockstar toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky-Steele

Reaction score
my first attempt at rockstar toes...not sure its glittery enough?

what glitters do u all use?
xx

They are nice. I like the colour.

Ideally, toenails should be straight across, but you know that.

What method did you use? Shellac? It helps to know that. I use a glitter line called Reflections I think. I'd check but I'm at home and they're at the salon. I can buy huuuge amounts for a small price. I know lots of gals use the Martha Stewart glitter.

The only thing I can advise is to make sure there is enough glitter, like you said, and also watch the jagged free edge. I always pat my glitter before top coat so it's not all sharp.

Hya thanks for the reply :) got a couple of confessions to make...i did them late at night and gof lazy and decided to leave the filing till another day lol. But, i have now filed them and they look loads better, suprising what a bit of shaping can do :) also fir these i just used a cheap clear gel, the edge :) but ive ordered calgel for my client. Ive decided to do red calgel with glitter instead of clear. But i do think practice makes perfect so ive got a couple of people lined up to practice on :) thanks again for ur opinion xx

Latest posts

Back