First attempt at tip and gel overlay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evie92

Reaction score
Hello so as the title said this is one of my first attempts at a full gel nail. I'm doing a course and don't want to send off any work until I know that I'm on the right track. Would like some feedback on polish application & the thickness of the nail. (Polish not capped as I want you to see the thickness properly) all advice and opinions welcome! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403948154.109529.jpg

These are really lovely! Your cuticle lines are neat, and polish application looks even. Your gel application as seen on the last pic, looks ever and well filed. Very impressive for a newbie! Good luck!

fantastic! it really is excellent! i would happily employ someone who does them this good....i will be picky though as in nailympics picky!...

1.the tip is flared out? if it is meant to great, if not..make sure it is parallel with side walls

2. the tips on the end are slightly slightly too thick (but not much!) a client really wouldn't care about this or notice, but i would personally bevel the nails to make the tips thinner...

but they are a very good passable employable standard!!

Latest posts

Back