First booking! Scared! Any advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one is meant to be coming this morning for her patch test, but I haven't heard anything from her yet. Do you think I should text her? I don't want to look pushy! Xx

No I would text her something along the lines of, 'Hi, just a quick reminder that we need to do a tint test today before your appointment tomorrow, I'll be available until 1pm for you to pop by' just incase she's forgotten xx

Oh god I remember my first booking.... I actually planned a conversation in my head that i would have with the new client, just to keep things going & not have that awkward silence in the room haha,

Then it got even more awkward when she stripped fully naked for a tan, I was not expecting that! Thought she'd at least wear bra & knickers!! I didn't know were to look lol

My nervousness soon passed though & it's just another boobs or bum to me now when a client gets starkers

Youll be just fine, good luck xx

Well she came with her friend in the end for the patch test, and they were lovely! They ended up being there for an hour just chatting. And the friend booked to get her eyebrows waxed for next week! And they said they loved my room and will recommend me to all the other forces wives as all their gardens are adjacent to mine! Lol.

I have the second lady coming for her patch test today at 3pm so I'll let you know how that goes.

Xx

OMG. She was mega nice!
Just had two more clients book in for Shellac manicures and pedicures too.
Omg, I'm on a roll! Xx

Fabulous! Well done chick x

You've got to start somewhere :) just do what you know! Don't be scared there will be more to come!! X

That's great and well done for getting more bookings! Did you say anything silly to them in the end lol? Xx

Well done what a fab start :)
Can't wait for the roof to be done on my back room so I can have my own little salon.
I do gab too much I feel. Can't stand the sound of silence but I force myself to clam up. Harder than it sounds :)
Vicki xx

That's great and well done for getting more bookings! Did you say anything silly to them in the end lol? Xx

Haha! No I was alright in person. It's just on the phone, I'm terrible! I was just imagining them to be like Joan Collins when in real life they were just normal, lovely people! Xx

Well done what a fab start :)
Can't wait for the roof to be done on my back room so I can have my own little salon.
I do gab too much I feel. Can't stand the sound of silence but I force myself to clam up. Harder than it sounds :)
Vicki xx
That's what I'm like. Can't bear awkward silences!
Good luck with your room. Xx

Latest posts

Back