First Brisa Nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Reaction score
Be gentle with me -
I have been away from the nail industry for a couple of years but am booked on a Brisa conversion course in August. I am so nervous that I cant remember anything from my FDFC and that everyone else will be so good I thought I better get in some practice in.
So here goes... my first ever Brisa Nail on my own finger - what do you think? I would appreciate any comments - good or bad ;)

I have never worked with Gel before but am in love, found it loads easier than L&P.
I used a clear tip, clear gel, White Gel Paint and Finishing Gloss only when I reread the instructions I realised I had forgotten to use Liquid Bond - oops!

I'm hoping to do the Brisa conversion in September, I just hope my first nail looks as good as yours does.
How do you get along with the paint on white? I struggle with the fabric# more than white, I hope it's easier than that.

Christine

Very nice for a first attempt. The only thing I would say is if you dip your brush in scrub fresh then sweep the smile line this will give you a nice even smile.
Liquid bond is a must otherwise the nails will lift off too.
Well Done

Thanks for the replys

Hi Christine,
Having never used Fabric# I cant compare but I found the Paint on White quite easy to use like a thick polish. I def. found Brisa easier than L&P - what are you trained in/ currently using?

Lellipop said:
Very nice for a first attempt. The only thing I would say is if you dip your brush in scrub fresh then sweep the smile line this will give you a nice even smile.
Liquid bond is a must otherwise the nails will lift off too.
Well Done

Lellipop would you recommend buying a seperate brush for this purpose only - I am a bit worried that the scrubfresh would affect the rest of my application/ the brush. Cant believe I forgot the Liquid bond after reading the instructions 20 times - what a lemon! wont forget again :D

Latest posts

Back