First paying clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarasparkles201

Reaction score
H i Geeks, on tuesday night i had my first 2 paying clients, one is used to having nails the other was her first time and a nail biter.

I was not too happy with the first set black glitter tips, no matter what i did i ended up with the odd bit of glitter on the pink, my smile lines were not that great but the client loved the nails, and said the tips were nice and thin just,
just how she liked them.

Second set was easier as all over glitter acrylic and she was over the moon with them, took me 3hours 45 mins for both which i though was good.

Was so annonyed with the glitter and the smile lines, on the plus side i had a booking the next day for a mani and pedi for thursday i hope this continues.

Congrats on getting yout first paying clients under your belt!

All good nail techs are perfectionists and to be fair for your first time sounds like you did a fab job!

Keep picture records of your work when possible to enable you to see your progress and gain in confidence x

Hi and thanks, i was so excited and they were happy i did say sorry about the glitter she laughed and said its fine i love them.

This afternoon i have a male manicure and pedicure :eek: so lets hope it brings more in x

Congrats on the first paying clients. It's lovely to see your work being appreciated isn't it?

I agree, keep photo evidence to see your progression - the more sets and clients you do, the more confident you will feel, and the better your nails will be. Just ask at the end of the treatment if they would mind you taking a photo for your personal portfolio.

Good luck, and I hope you get many more clients coming your way.

Thanks for that will do, and my mani and pedi went well thiss afternoon he said he will ring in the new year to make another appointment with me, im so pleased!:lol:

Well done, that's really good news. :D

Thank you im well chuffed!:hug:

Latest posts

Back