First Rockstar Nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniBeautyAngel

Reaction score
Took the plunge bought some sparkly Acrylic powder. Any good?! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312530542.570025.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1312530542.570025.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 250
I like it nice colour too :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

It looks a tad bumpy up the side , it could be the photo but
When I use glitter powders I then cap in clear and then refine & buff or cap in clear , refine and gel top coat ( the 2nd option will really make it sparkle)

Doing one of these saves your glitter and let's you shape / buff / add more art with out wrecking the glitter :)

Yeah they are tad bumpy not my best set I must say, luckily was only my mum. I will give the second option a go, thank you

I wasn't getting at you don't take it wrong :)
Sometimes glitter is a bit stubborn to know what to do with ,

I find it easier doing the enhancement then apply one layer of Shellac and cure and apply the glitter into that then applying two layers of Shellac top coat! This way when my client comes for a rebalance it's easy to change to colour and it's nice and smooth and not thick and it's also cheaper to buy glitter then glitter acrylic powder x

Yeah they are tad bumpy not my best set I must say, luckily was only my mum. I will give the second option a go, thank you

Each time you do it, you'll only get better. Keep at it. You're off to a good start!

I wasn't getting at you don't take it wrong :)
Sometimes glitter is a bit stubborn to know what to do with ,

Oh no don't want you to think I took it wrong way, they were very bumpy not ideal situation unfortunately had my son there too being a pest experimenting with my nail pens!

I'm afraid I don't do shellac would this work with just a base coat glitter then top coat?

Latest posts

Back