First set of L&P - how bad are they???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dids

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Did my first set of L&P today, frist hand went really badly, think I improved on the second hand (left). Just couldn't get my smiles right and they are a bit thick too. By the way all the white spots (leucanechia, hope I spelt it right))were already on the nails. Iv'e put pic on my gallery, please be gentle with me lol. Guess i'm going to have to practice lots more!!!
PS. going back to Loughton tomorrow for last day of my mini foundation, really been enjoying it.

i think they look fab honey!! well done!

Wow, they are relly good for your first attempt. Mine weren't that good. I think you are going to do brilliantly. Good Luck :p

Mel

replied to the actual picture, but will reply here to, i think they look brilliant, ou must be very proud.

those look fantastic you should be proud of yourself...Good job...I like them:D

they look ok

put it this way they look better than jades !!!!

they look just great, wish mine looked that good.xx

They look lovely hun, congrats!
So you have nothing to fear, only better sets after this one.

not bad at all for your first set- well done! how long did they take?

What do you mean they are a mess, they lok great to me, a little wide at the smile line and the smiles need to smile a little more but you must have posted the wrong pic hun.
They look really nice. Now if you want a bad pic I can always post one of mine hee hee.
Well done.
Sherry

I'm not am l&p user, but I think it was a really good attempt. Over time you will get better and better. Keep up the hard work!

I think they look very good for your first attempt. I dont think mines looked anything like yours when i did my first set. Well done and keep up the good work. x

Well I am shocked! I don't believe you! No way is that your first set!! I was expecting this to be one of those threads where everyone says lovely and they're not! But yours are pretty impressive Yeah there are things that could be improved, but I think you need to change the title to how good are they? What is good as well is nice clear pics that really show them off to their best advantage. Well done

I posted on the gallery too... I also said about the smile lines, but to be honest they are wkd for a first go... My first ever set were two hands of "Egyptian hats"! In fact I am pondering on whether to post them to prove how bad they were, but am too ashamed! LOL!

There really good. My first full set took me 3 1/2 hrs, and they were like the rocky mountains!!!

Well done xxxx

If you carry on like that you'll become a brilliant Nail tech x

Latest posts

Back