first set of stillettos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
I did my first set of stilletto nails to night, and to be honest im quite impressed. After reading the tutorials etc, i thought hey, im gunna give it a go, i didn't have any clear tips at the moment, so i sculpted them using black glitter ploymer. they look quite funky, and being black makes them look quite sinister!
2614stilletto-vic_Custom_1.jpg

theres a better pic on my website, with a before and after,in the nail art section.

im amazed at how thin i have managed to do them, and my sister was well impressed with them, she was a bit worrid about having them to start with, but loves them now!

Well done Sarah, theyre lovely!
Watch out Stiletto's are addictive and so much easier to wear than people think they would be.
I love Stiletto nails in black too ... in fact as of last night all my nails are naked and waiting for me to decide what colour Stiletto's to go with and after seeing yours ... it just well be good old black for me too :)

Your overall form there is really good, Sarah.

My only comment would be that to compliment the stiletto form, your smile lines need to be much deeper. Otherwise you are cutting the stiletto in half with a flat line .
With stiletto everything has to be exaggerated to compliment the look.
Try going deeper when you do your own. You will like the improvement.

Latest posts

Back