First shoot today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bethbowers90

Reaction score
Shooting an educational video for new Albee irons today. The first irons that can style synthetic hair. And getting some shots down for Destination Fame too. Exciting day!

Wow good luck hope it all goes well, are you nervous xx

post pics? very curious to see it

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392826611.914470.jpg
So far so good!

So I take it these can be used on acrylic wigs?? If so then how does this work? Really interested to know how the hair doesnt distort?!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What do you mean by acrylic? They have a fibre setting which is a limited heat which can be used on synthetic. Titanium plated, but you can achieve a curl and straighten the hair with it, it's great. Patented technology too so it's the only iron that can do it. Search Albee Vitruosa x

Acrylic hair is a type of synthetic hair. I was just wondering if these irons can be used on all types of synthetic hair... i.e polyester, monofilament fibre, acrylic etc. If so then I cant wait to use them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Apparently so, they have a fibre setting which is pre set. I shall get a bit more info and let you know x

Latest posts

Back