First spray tan-LA Tanning-advice, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beccy34

Reaction score
I've been 'lurking' for a while, but this is my first post so Hello everyone :)
I completed my spray tanning course on Monday and have my first tan tomorrow....eeek!!! I trained with sienna x solution, but I got a really good deal with LA tanning for my kit so bought it from them and will be using there solution for now.
My client is very fair skinned and burns easily in the sun. She's never had a spray tan before. My question is, will the 8 gold be ok on her as it looks really pale when I've tested it. I'm worried she'll wash off the guide colour and hardly be able to tell she's had a tan.
Does anyone have experience of the LA tan 8 gold please? x

I'd stick a 10% on her. The golds aren't worth buying & I never used what I had

I too would go with the 10%.

I don't use the gold range my clients prefer the look of the brown range.

Thanks girls, I was tempted to do that but feel better now you've both said it ;) the annoying thing is i've got 2 bottles of the 8!! They mixed up my order and sent me 2 instead of 1 - they did send me the correct one out afterwards and told me to keep the extra 8, but looks like I might be stuck with them if they're too light.

Thanks girls, I was tempted to do that but feel better now you've both said it ;) the annoying thing is i've got 2 bottles of the 8!! They mixed up my order and sent me 2 instead of 1 - they did send me the correct one out afterwards and told me to keep the extra 8, but looks like I might be stuck with them if they're too light.

Did you get the booster drops? You can always use these to make your bottles of 8% up to 10%

www.laurawhitebeauty.co.uk

Great idea, yes I did get the booster drops, thanks! :) x

Did you get the booster drops? You can always use these to make your bottles of 8% up to 10%

www.laurawhitebeauty.co.uk
The problem with this is they will still be the gold range and most of my clients prefer the 10% to the 10% gold.

You could try using one of the bottles on a few models and see what the feedback is, SOME clients will prefer a golden tan to a brown tan. Nouvatan is a golden tan range so this proves there are clients out there that like a golden tan :wink2:

If your clients prefer the brown range then try selling the other unused bottle on as there are people who use the gold range & will buy it off you (seeing as you got 1 bottle free anyway it shouldn't matter if you don't get full price for it).

Latest posts

Back