Firstly...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Firstly need to apologise as ive not been on her for ages due to the xmas family commimtment thing!!!

Hope everyone has had a fab xmas & all the best for 2006!

Well now on to the question in hand...

I have a regular client who comes to me every 2-3 weeks for rebalance/repairs to her l&p. When she co0mes more often than not a couple of them have come off! She never says anything about that they have come off ie lifted. Anyhow to cut this story short i did her nails last week & she gave me a call a week later to ask if i could repair a 2 nails as she wants them done for new year. No probs i said & booked her to come round.

When she came she had 2 that where off however on closer examination i found that several had chipped & where already really growing fast at the cuticle are, also some had turned an off white colour.

I do throughyly prep as i realise the significance of this & i use ezflow products which i am trained in.

As i have never seen her nails a week after i was quite shocked at what state they where in, any ideas why they are getting to this state so quick after being applied.

My client never complains & was really pleased i could repair them &even gave me a tip! However i am wanting to try to get to the bottom of this.

Any help pleaseeeeeeeeeee xxx

louise said:
Hi all,

Firstly need to apologise as ive not been on her for ages due to the xmas family commimtment thing!!!

Hope everyone has had a fab xmas & all the best for 2006!

Well now on to the question in hand...

I have a regular client who comes to me every 2-3 weeks for rebalance/repairs to her l&p. When she co0mes more often than not a couple of them have come off! She never says anything about that they have come off ie lifted. Anyhow to cut this story short i did her nails last week & she gave me a call a week later to ask if i could repair a 2 nails as she wants them done for new year. No probs i said & booked her to come round.

When she came she had 2 that where off however on closer examination i found that several had chipped & where already really growing fast at the cuticle are, also some had turned an off white colour.

I do throughyly prep as i realise the significance of this & i use ezflow products which i am trained in.

As i have never seen her nails a week after i was quite shocked at what state they where in, any ideas why they are getting to this state so quick after being applied.

My client never complains & was really pleased i could repair them &even gave me a tip! However i am wanting to try to get to the bottom of this.

Any help pleaseeeeeeeeeee xxx

have you had any problems like this with any other clients?

she may be some one that cant really go longer than say 2 weeks everyones nails grow differently

i would ask her how her nails have broken, is she heavy handed... does she follow your home care advise.... does she bite them or put them in her mouth( some ppl dont even realise they do this as its such a habbit)

when you mentioned abt the discolouration... is it product lifting?
as i know that ezflow doesnt discolour if you are using it correctly so the white look maybe lifting

do you do your clients nails quite long?... they maybe too long for her lifestyle

as you can see it could be manythings nt just down you your prep... lifting etc... can be caused yes from improper prep but also due product application... product too near the cuticle etc...

it sounds like your client may need some lessons in how to look after her nails get her using her essential oil plus at least twice a day if nt more...... maybe bring the length or her nails down so she can cope better.... try to see her every 2 weeks instead of 3

she maybe a secret picker... you know that we corner that bugs you so you just have to pick pick pick....lol (ive been known to do a bit of picking myself :o )

ask her how her nails have come off ask her to be truthful so you can over come the problem together and save you both time and money (and of couse undue stress ;))

hth

Jess
xox

I am sure that, if she was looking after her nails properly but her nails were deteriorating so badly so quickly, you would soon heare her complain if it wasn't her fault. Sounds like a naughty client to me.:hug:

Thanks guys i take on board exaclty what you say!

When i next see her i think i will have to do some investigating!

Latest posts

Back