Fitting hair that client provides

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
How do you all feel about this? A lady has been in touch and she says she usually provides her own hair.

I did her friends hair but said I don’t like to use other hair I haven’t sourced so she had hair through me. The hair they get is just from a hair extension shop in town, so its not like its beauty works or a well known brand.

If you're not adding money on the cost of the extensions for extra profit then you will still make your usual fitting fee but have no liability if the hair is bad quality because you didn't provide it.

The only worry I would have is with wefts because they can sometimes shed badly and she might blame you for how you cut them

And nail tips some times have bad quality keratin on and she might blame the heat of your application tool.

Stick tips and nanos I can't imagine any come back on you if there's a problem with the quality of the extensions.

Do you really want her telling everyone you did her hair if it's not the same quality you are used to providing? She might not mention that you only fitted it.

If you're not adding money on the cost of the extensions for extra profit then you will still make your usual fitting fee but have no liability if the hair is bad quality because you didn't provide it.

The only worry I would have is with wefts because they can sometimes shed badly and she might blame you for how you cut them

And nail tips some times have bad quality keratin on and she might blame the heat of your application tool.

Stick tips and nanos I can't imagine any come back on you if there's a problem with the quality of the extensions.

Do you really want her telling everyone you did her hair if it's not the same quality you are used to providing? She might not mention that you only fitted it.
Well she has said to me she has used expensive and cheap hair and finds this one is in the middle and gets about 4 months out of it for £65. Obviously knowing the prices of hair myself I know its probably not great!

I have give her my prices and she is happy to consider them, so hopefully she will just use the hair I provide and take the other stuff back!

I have no problems fitting hair my client has supplied themselves... I do it a lot x

I have no problems fitting hair my client has supplied themselves... I do it a lot x
I think this lady is steering towards hair that i provide now, but we shall see. x

Latest posts

Back