Flag Days!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nafia

Reaction score
Show some of your best flag art or you first and what did you like or hate most about it. this was my first flag and it got at least 20 costumers that week and about 8 regulars that have been with since 1999. what i hated most was the lumpy middle finger and she would not let me balance and shape it so i work on like that i still like how they turned out.

http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=4539&c=501

Here ya go! I did these last year for canada day.
The maple leafs are 3D. Unfortunately this is the best picture I have of them.

170310.jpg

nafia, i have no pictures of a set of nails i did, with union jacks on all nails, hand pained. it took me 2 hours to do the nail art as the lines had to be dead straight. i did this also with st.georges cross. both were for the football world cup, 4 years ago. it all happens again this year, so im expecting to do it all again. will take pics this time.

Both those pictures are amazing, you're both really talented - and patient!! The best i can manage is painting the nail red or white and doing a cross on the nail in the opposite colour - i think that's pretty pants but kids seem to like it!!

Artsy Canadian said:
Here ya go! I did these last year for canada day.
The maple leafs are 3D. Unfortunately this is the best picture I have of them.

170310.jpg
I LIKE it

Think i need to get my finger out i have never even thought about doing flags LOL they are great though, i do like those canadian flags.

I have done some of the Jamaican flag. They are on my website in the before & after pics, Hopefully they've come out below.

charlene_after_rs.jpg

Latest posts

Back