Flawless Pink Powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUEM

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I Bought Some Of The New Flawless Pink Powder To Try Out For Nail Biters But I'm Finding The Acrylic Looks Patchy And Marbled, I Am Obviously Doing Something Wrong Any One Else Experienced This?

check out the threads on this...it is very pigmented so you need to use the exact same ratios for each bead. there is a method to successfully use the FP and if you do a search you will find it explained. i was having horrible problems with it but after following the advise on here, it is now successful! you can also try mixing it with either glimmer/twilight powders or the perfect pink

Leave no ledges between zones when using flawless powder.

Place the bead in zone 2 and press out making sure you taper the product out towards zone 3. Then apply your next bead onto the tapered out bit ....like shingles on a roof ... and you will see no patches.

If you use the 'push pull' method described in the product control tutorial you willhave no problems with Flawless powder. Always good to learn new techniques!

Latest posts

Back