Quantcast

Flip flop season needs to hurry up!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Bex_w84

Reaction score
I am sick of my shoes rubbing my Shellac off my second to last toe!

The weather seriously needs to warm up so I can show off my sparkly toes with pride!

Baggybear

Reaction score
I've been wearing flip flops since mid Feb lol - the odd day in trainers when it's just tooo wet for flip flops but most of the time I'm showing off my pretty blue lightening Minx :D.

HollyGold

Reaction score
My feet get so cold! I end up getting chilblains.

Hurry up summer. When we had that really hot week I brought new flip flops but by the time they arrived in the post it was raining again :( typical x

crazybek

Reaction score
I am a member of the official we love flip flops society!!!
Live in them at all times apart from at work where we arent allowed them so i wear satin type ballet pumps but as soon as i get home its flip flops on!
I had toes shellaced at work 4 weeks ago with the hotski and a lush glitter to match and they havent budged,even when im in my dog walking boots!
Am really seriously suffering from vit d and sun deficiency right now and have no hols abroad booked this year due to big car and house bills :sad::twisted:

wonderwoman

Reaction score
Hehe i love wearing them too...in fact when i come into salon...il wear them even though i dont encourge it for everyone else. Im such a hypocrite! Im wearing bright emerald green atm. I love my rockstar toes for summer, everyone compliements and books it in when they see mine....so dual promotion ...haha! xoxo

Chickafish

Reaction score
Maybe they should make see-through flats for when it's too cold and wet to show off our toes :lol:

Mbzh

Reaction score
Maybe they should make see-through flats for when it's too cold and wet to show off our toes :lol:
Actually I have seen these before in a shoe store around here, they are made of plastic though and weren't very flattering! Maybe that is where the nicely polished toes could make up for it!

Baggybear

Reaction score

Chickafish

Reaction score

Latest posts