Flirties glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orchid11

Reaction score
Hi

After the pro revolution glue has been discontinued I have gone back to Flirties ultra glue. Really like it except it starts to dry out after half an hour, which my other glue didn't.

I usually use a glue ring but have now put it on a piece of foil which is slightly better but driving me nuts having to keep putting a blob of fresh glue on every 20 mins or so.

Any tips for better longevity, or any glue experienced lashers use. Read about Sky glue but not used that yet.

Many thanks.

Hi

After the pro revolution glue has been discontinued I have gone back to Flirties ultra glue. Really like it except it starts to dry out after half an hour, which my other glue didn't.

I usually use a glue ring but have now put it on a piece of foil which is slightly better but driving me nuts having to keep putting a blob of fresh glue on every 20 mins or so.

Any tips for better longevity, or any glue experienced lashers use. Read about Sky glue but not used that yet.

Many thanks.

have you tried contacting Flirties directly and discussed the problem your having...maybe they could give you some tips or suggestions as how best to overcome the problem your having :wink2:

Hi

Many thanks.

Try lorettas jet set glue, it's amazing!!

Hi orchid!

I love the ultra too as it's thin and fast. If you would like to email me [email protected] then I can help you out with this x

I thought this was normal for glue? I do use flirty is glue but Anyway I am trying a lash base adhesive in the next few months to see if I like it better x

Latest posts

Back