Flirties trainng

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLBB

Reaction score
I wonder if someone could point me in the right direction, I am trying to look into lash training with Flirties, after reading the recent poll, but can't seem to find anything, the one site that looked promising wouldn't load correctly. Thanks

I wonder if someone could point me in the right direction, I am trying to look into lash training with Flirties, after reading the recent poll, but can't seem to find anything, the one site that looked promising wouldn't load correctly. Thanks

Its www.beautytrix.me or you can call us on 0845 022 22 33 if you want?

I had the same problem. When you click on the bit about finding out about training in your area, the site doesnt load.

I sent a request email and they replied straight away advising that someone would contact me.

Are these just cluster lashes like the ones you learn in college but a different make?

The flirties semi permanent lash extensions are not cluster lashes but training is to teach you to apply single extensions to each natural lash but if you are interested in learning cluster lashes feel free to PM me?

Latest posts

Back