Flyer deals?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x3stephanie

Reaction score
I know this question has been asked alot so I apologise, every thread that I've seen seems to be offering more services than me hence why I'm stuck on ideas!

I'm making some flyers via vistaprint and I'm struggling to think of offers to go on it. It's for a local family day/craft fair and my leaflets will be in the goodybags of the first 100 people that arrive..

Shall I put a package deal.. recommend a friend or a % off?
I've also donated lots of 20% off vouchers to local raffles so I don't really want to do a similar deal... Also the fairs are mostly in April so when should I put an expiry date on it? June? July?

I currently do Bio Sculpture nails, Gelish & Waxing. Any ideas would be appreciated.. thanks

Have you thought about what might entice you in to say a hair salon?

Also what's affordable for you to offer-

What about a complimentary (sounds nicer than free) eyebrow wax with any gel ish/nail booking?

I'm from hair but gather than eyebrow waxing is quite an efficient treatment

Good design goes a long way as well as offers
Feel free to give us a shout - we may be able to offer 500 for vista print price of 100! Don't know till you ask :) feel free to pm us.

Thanks for your advice, I will have wrote down deals that I have thought of, It's just a case of going through them and deciding which one is the best for me aswell as a client.
Bannerpenguin - I will email you now.

Thanks x

You could also have a look here verve design at what other Geeks have put on their leaflets.

Just scroll down to the examples.

Latest posts

Back