Flying nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers David

I dont use scrubfresh...what would be the equivilent?

wondernail said:
Cheers David

I dont use scrubfresh...what would be the equivilent?

Use the product you using to dehydrate and remove pathogens from the nail plate before your application of product. Try using that. It should show up the damage caused.

Jaydee said:
If you have clients coming to you saying they just fell off then put a little scrubfresh on a lint free pad and wipe over the nailplate. If it did just fall off then the natural nail will be smooth as when you first applied them, if they were picked off then you will see the damage that has been caused by picking. Explain to your client what you are doing and you will find that they will have to own up to the truth of what really happened as you have the evidence staring right back at them.
David

Great idea and it would happen within the first 24 hours not a week or two later.

I have a cool list that goes on the wall about pingers and they just popped off, laminated for all to see, funny no one has ever used an excuse. It is a case of the nail boke due to bashing a wall or teeth got carried away! the real stuff LOL

Take care xx

Latest posts

Back