Follow up to my ever lasting motivation....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Love

Reaction score
Well, I found the time but only got around to using my new CND products and on my best friend's (not my own), however, I have achieved something in doing this..... Yep...I dd it!!! and I did it properly!!! I did my very first forever french acrylics - Free-style, I used the forms (which was the trickiest part!!) and they looked very impressive. Will add pics when they have finished downloading. Please be critical, but be gentle...my confidence is only just growing again..... Thinking of the CND 1-1 or the skills building, not sure which is best.Any advice or experience on the choices? I do have the brochure but am very indecisive:confused: Definatly one of them tho, just not sure an hour is enough time......

I got a new brush too...... That has got to be the best feeling in my world at the moment - my new silky smooth brush!!!! perfectly clean and just as it arrived ;)

Next step to get better, to have been good then to improve beyond beliefs!!!

THANKYOU SO MUCH SWEETSQUARED (CND) YOU ARE MY GODS AT THE MOMENTXXX
nd what exeptional customer support so far..... well worth getting out of bed at 8am for!!!!xxx

Latest posts

Back