Foot cream and file suggestions, please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloughers

Reaction score
I've run out of the moisturiser I was using, it was one from Sally and I want to get a luxurious cream for after I've gelished toes, any ideas? Also I need a new foot file and would prefer a metal one that can be sterilised, my old one's had it. Us the CND one any good?

I use cuccio naturale products and love them. The milk and honey butter is delicious smelling. The foot scrub is my favorite also. And.. Cuccio has a stainless steel foot file with disposable abrasives. I love it.

Hi was just wondering where you get your cuccio naturalé products from as capitals wholesaler where I used to get it from has stopped stocking it :0( ( my favourite is the papaya and guava hmm yum )

Thanks to other poster for the info. I'm in Vancouver, Canada so my info wouldn't be helpful to you at all. I am obsessed with the milk and honey smell. So delicious.

I used to use OPI Mani/Pedi products until I received a sample of Nubar Konna Latte foot butter. Without doubt my absolute favorite, great smell, good price, good retail product and skin feels wonderful afterwards.

I used to use OPI Mani/Pedi products until I received a sample of Nubar Konna Latte foot butter. Without doubt my absolute favorite, great smell, good price, good retail product and skin feels wonderful afterwards.

I also love it! No more Flintstone feet for me! First product to let me go 6 weeks between pedi

My favourite too, along with the scrub that goes with it. It smells amazing.

Oooh sounds good! I think I'll order some of that then! What about foot file? I'm using a Nubar Pomegranete hand cream at them moment but it's nearly run out but I find it a bit thin and not very creamy, do you use a Nubar hand cream too Juicylucy? I was thinking of getting a CND Scentsations one.....

I've just bought the new CND foot file with disposable abrasives (although I also have one for myself which I clean and reuse a few time) and I love it! I also have several of the Scentsation all of which are gorgeous! x

Oooh sounds good! I think I'll order some of that then! What about foot file? I'm using a Nubar Pomegranete hand cream at them moment but it's nearly run out but I find it a bit thin and not very creamy, do you use a Nubar hand cream too Juicylucy? I was thinking of getting a CND Scentsations one.....

Actually, I do so few pedicures now (just minx and gelish toes) that I hardly ever use a footfile. I have a metal one which I sanitize.

For manicures I use OPI Papaya cream and scrub, although the stock is running down and I think I will use the Nubar Konna Latte butter and scrub on hands too. I use it on my own hands and its just so nice. Again, I hardly do any regular manicures any more.

I have nubar hand cream that i put on after gelicure. But i prefer the butters for full manicures too.

Been reading this thread and I like the sound of the Nubar foot butter, yum yum, can someone link a good UK supplier? Ive found some but cant find any that sell the butters just the lotions.

A good luxurious foot cream is essential, however it is worth bearing in mind that to relieve dry skin conditions and to slow down the rate of callus formation, a cream containing 25% urea (eg, Simply Feet Foot Creams | Foot Powders | Foot Sprays) is extremely effective. Particularly good as a retail item for regular home use, in my opinion if it is results that your client is after then no other cream produces a better result.

Elaine x

Been reading this thread and I like the sound of the Nubar foot butter, yum yum, can someone link a good UK supplier? Ive found some but cant find any that sell the butters just the lotions.

Palms extra are the uk distributor for Nubar. I think ellisons sell some of the products too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I use CND footfiles and theyre fab.

I have yet to get it but apparently their Cucumber Heel Therapy is meant t be awesome.

Might do the same juicylucy as I dont do manis and pedis only Gelish but like to apply cream on hands and feet after but don't want to spend a fortune on loads of different things. I will order the Nubar cream and look for a decent foot file as I usually do the dry skin after applying gelish then cream. My old file is rubbish and I've been using a pedi mouse but find it hard to hold, need a handle!

I need a new footfile too. Been looking for one with replacable pads.

Latest posts

Back