Foot spa help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzieish

Reaction score
I used to have similar but I found they are a pain to keep clean and sanitised between clients. I have just bought a large pedi bowl from ellisons. Very pricey but large, light as made from resin, keeps water warm for whole treatment and makes the pedi experience a lot more luxurious. Being so big it's much easier to remove product from the foot and lower leg. Hth x

Ah yeah I can see how sanitising might be a pain. I found the ellisons website, if you have a moment would you mind posting a link or just popping down the name of the one you have so I can take a look at it?

Thank you kindly :)

Hi looks good but it's quite hard to clean?
Are you mobile? If you are beauty express sell a great inflatable mobile pedi bowl. I use it for treatments as well, so easy to use especially when removing and adding warm water to the bowel x

I too use a bowl to soak my clients feet instead of a foot spa mine is extremely light weight and clients usually love it!

Last edited:
I would just bite the bullet and have Santa bring you the Footsie. It's a FAB product and very sanitary. You and your clients will love it!

the footsie is fab, its really deep, keeps the temp of water well, and also throw away liners for the good sanitation. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back