Forehead wrinkles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleConnor

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I am 24 and I have noticed some fine lines on my forehead that are becoming noticeable.
Does anyone know of a product that will help to reduce the lines or even improve them and prevent others from forming?

My skincare routine:
Exoliate in the morning with Neutrogena Blackhead Minimising
Cleanse with NO7 Toner
Apply NO7 Protect & Perfect Intense Serum
Apply NO7 Protect & Perfect Day Cream

I use exactly the same procedure at night minus the exfoliating.

Any tips? x

Boots no 7 intensive beauty serum is supposed to be great on the early signs of ageing

I don't believe that professionals are recommending a line that is the lowest end even for OTC.
If you want a product that is a derm line, without many fillers and that produces results be prepared to step up a notch.
If you really want to stick to OTC at least look at lines like Neostrata, RoC, Strivectin...etc...
You get what you pay...
I personally, use Serene. I am on 35% glycolic acid twice a day. It continually sheds skin cells and helps to keep my skin glowing, line and wrinkle free and the texture is amazing, not to mention the skin is even in colour.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

You may be seeing lines due to dehydration, as you are still very young.

I used Decleor when I saw the first fine lines and it turned out it WAS due to dehydration. The products unused were beautiful and plumped out the lines immediately.

I would recommend you take a trip to a Decleor salon or counter and ask them to suggest the best products for you. They are very gorgeous.

Best wishes xx

Sorry, I meant the products 'I USED'... Not 'unused!'

X

Best thing i ever did for fine lines was have my college girls do non-surgical face lifts on me at every possible opportunity lol!
Seriously tho you could be de-hydrated and the other posters have made really good suggestions with product. A good sun screen daily will help with maintenence too. I think we all know the ageing effects of uva :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you ladies for all of your useful responses!
I was thinking decleor! The salon I visit retails it so that will be great!
I know it may be down to dehydration but I do always try & drink plenty for other health related reasons!
I also fake tan, I don't over do it with sunbeds or anything! X

Chelle theyve just launched the Aroma Lisse collection which is for first signs of ageing and it smells unreal. Enjoy! (Ive robbed/borrowed ok robbed it from my salon for my bathroom)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been amazed by the effect the new Decleor Mandarin Aromessence has had on my skin. My Aroma Lisse products arrived in-salon yesterday ready for next weeks launch, but in the meantime I've brought the professional products home to play with. The moisturiser smells gorgeous, and the finish after application feels divine. I was worried I'd miss the old Expression range, but just like when Vitaroma was discontinued, I've already gotten over it!!

Last edited:
I used Aromessence Neroli and it worked wonders for me and my dry and dehydrated skin. There is also a balm you apply at night that is so nourishing, it 'drip feeds' the skin over night so you wake up with the most lovely skin.

I hope you enjoy, it is lovely stuff.

X

Latest posts

Back