Forms Help Please !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEBSY

Reaction score
I have just prepped my nails ready for re-balance and have a few repairs to do as i have been filling skips with rubble and stripping wallpaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: i know, i know but it had to be done :mad: anyway i was going to sculpt to repair and knew i had a new roll of them but have just found them and they are Brisa Gel Forms ( i have Acrylic on!) Wot am i like,,,,,,,can i use these with my Retention+ ??????????????

Sat prepped and ready to go if i can :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that should be absolutely fine hun!!

Give it a try and see how it goes, don't think there will be a problem though!!!

Let us know how it goes!

There is absolutely no reason why you cant use the Brisa forms.
The only reason they are made especially for Brisa is that they are clear to allow full UV penetration on curing.

I wouldn't think there would be a problem! I mean the only difference between Gel form and L&P forms is that a gel form allows the light through them.
give it a go I say!

Thank you all so much :hug:
those are the answers i was hoping for !!

Builder just phoned i have to meet him at new house so can't do them just yet which is annoying as i'm all geared up for it now!!!!

I love this site so much you are all so helpfull and quick to reply, thanks again.

Latest posts

Back