Found baby pigeon what should I do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's doing quite well now within a day it can eat whole mealworms and I don't have to break them up now, it had a wash last night because it was covered in poop and seemed to enjoy it and had a little cuddle,I have it some water out of a shringe and it loved it! Il take a pic of it and show you all

Well I have never had this problem when I have called them so I can't comment on your situations I'm afraid.They have been brilliant round my way.

I'm glad that they are better in your area. Unfortunately, I know a few other people who have had similar experiences to mine over the years.

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm glad that they are better in your area. Unfortunately, I know a few other people who have had similar experiences to mine over the years.

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Scotland RSPCA are really good too.

I hope the wee pigeon is doing well.

I still wish you had given them a phone, it would have been better for them to take care of it. Unless your live with a vet ;-) x

Scotland RSPCA are really good too.

I hope the wee pigeon is doing well.

I still wish you had given them a phone, it would have been better for them to take care of it. Unless your live with a vet ;-) x

I rang a place that will take care of it but I don't drive and my family is away for another week so can't take me up there till then, everyone thinks I'm mad lol I'm going to be that pigeon lady like in home alone!

I rang a place that will take care of it but I don't drive and my family is away for another week so can't take me up there till then, everyone thinks I'm mad lol I'm going to be that pigeon lady like in home alone!

RSPCA come to you. How is the wee thing getting on?

Pigeon is doing fine keeps coming for a cuddle and falls asleep in my hands, it's started getting its markings and a few more feathers underneath now Iv named it Lola :)

Latest posts

Back