Foundation advice for teenage skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Empress Patel

Reaction score
I am doing a lady's bridal make up, she has asked me to do her two teenage daughters that have teen spots/ around forehead, cheeks and chin. I have advised them with a cleanse tone and moisturise routine AND to make sure they are taking their make up off at night, as I had been told they didn't due to being teens! Any foundations that would be great for blemishes and young teen skin? advise would be much appreciated. Thank you!

My daughter is nearly 16 and often has a few outbreaks. She's tried various foundations including the more expensive brands and her favourite is L'Oreal's True Match. It's so light to apply and wear but the coverage is good and doesn't look too heavy. If she has any particularly obvious spots she applies a green coverstick underneath as well as using L'Oreal's True Match concealer. A light dusting of L'Oreal's BB powder on top finishes it off. She is hoping to be a makeup artist so her appearance is very important to her and I must say her skin looks flawless when she has this makeup on - also as there are no SPF's in the foundation, it's great for the wedding photos too! Might be worth a try and it's under £10 too!

My daughter is nearly 16 and often has a few outbreaks. She's tried various foundations including the more expensive brands and her favourite is L'Oreal's True Match. It's so light to apply and wear but the coverage is good and doesn't look too heavy. If she has any particularly obvious spots she applies a green coverstick underneath as well as using L'Oreal's True Match concealer. A light dusting of L'Oreal's BB powder on top finishes it off. She is hoping to be a makeup artist so her appearance is very important to her and I must say her skin looks flawless when she has this makeup on - also as there are no SPF's in the foundation, it's great for the wedding photos too! Might be worth a try and it's under £10 too!

Thank you for the advice! Infact, I have some loreal true match in my kit! Will give it a go :)

Latest posts

Back