Foundation question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Hi guys

Ok so im a big lover of my bare escentuals foundation, I wear this day in day out however, i dont have very good skin, with acne scarring and blemishes. I get through my pot of foundation very quickly because of the amount of coverage I prefer. (make those darn pots bigger, even if its just for me :lol:) Im keeping with my bare escentuals but want another alternative to use along side it. I was a big fan of Estee Lauder double wear and wore it for several years, but swapping back to it after bare escentuals my skin didnt thank me for it. It was foul! cakey, horrid and brought me out in pimples. So im open to further suggestions really from other geeks, any recommendations or personal preferences? xx

Hi, I use a consealer( I personally use coverderm) underneath mineral make-up with great results.:)

hi i have the same problem good skin but acne scars and maybe the odd blemish.
i also used double wear but have changes to Mac studio finish concealer (£8) and studio fix fluid foundation (£18) and iam finding them great:)

Latest posts

Back