Fake tan for face

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloenicholex

Beauty therapist level 1 - Training for L2 & 3
Reaction score
Hello. So i’ve been on medication and creams for my skin as I suffered with acne a few years ago.. as a result, my skin is SUPER oily. When I wear foundation, I have to powder my face atleast 8 times a day!!

So i’m wondering if anyone know any good self tan’s or tinted moisturisers that I could wear on a daily basis. I always tan my face but some fake tans break me out.. I would love it if anyone had any tips or items that they could recommend:)

What foundation do you use? I suffered really bad with oily skin. I now use loreal infallible foundation. Its matte and has 12hr wear. No need for reapplying either. Also what cleansers etc do you use?

I use :
-Simple cleanser
-Fit me foundation

My oily skin is really really bad.. I’ve tried so many foundations, powders, ect.
Even when I’m not wearing makeup my skin is just so wet[emoji51]

Nip & fab from superdrug do some really good products.
"Glycolic fix night pads" they are super strength acid exfoliating face pads for oily congested skin.

[emoji5]
20180815_102735.jpeg
20180815_102738.jpeg

Wow i’ve never noticed these in superdrug. Il have to give them a try. Thank you so much!

Please remember that we do not advocate the promotion of over the counter (OTC) brands on Salon Geek, as they are not professional.

Thanks.

Please remember that we do not advocate the promotion of over the counter (OTC) brands on Salon Geek, as they are not professional.

Thanks.

k

Most oily skins are a result of using too strong and overly astringent products, which in turn make the skin produce more oil! Sounds crazy but I used to suffer from very oily skin too. You need to hydrate your skin, i found using hyaluronic acid and niacinamide products a life saver!

Ok I have heard Hyaluronic acid is great for oily skin. Il have to give it a try. Thank you so much :)

Latest posts

Back