Framesi colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sprucehair

Reaction score
So the other day I bought some framesi from the wholesalers as I’ve heard good results...especially for white coverage. So to test it - I took a rather large hair test from a client who is 90%white and applied 8.36 with 20vol and left it for 45 mins as recommended on instructions.... the result - literally no change ...where did I go wrong I thought that there was no need to intermix or add base with this range???

So the other day I bought some framesi from the wholesalers as I’ve heard good results...especially for white coverage. So to test it - I took a rather large hair test from a client who is 90%white and applied 8.36 with 20vol and left it for 45 mins as recommended on instructions.... the result - literally no change ...where did I go wrong I thought that there was no need to intermix or add base with this range???
I'm assuming it's Glamour you used? What was you mixing ratio? For white coverage with glamour it's recommended to use 30vol not the standard 20vol. Also another tip, if you ever use glamour to deposit, you still don't go below 20vol.

Ok I will try another test. Yes glamour range (white box) ok the rep didn’t mention about 30vol so I will try that! Do I need to add any base?

Ok I will try another test. Yes glamour range (white box) ok the rep didn’t mention about 30vol so I will try that! Do I need to add any base?
I don't think so. As you mentioned above I too believe glamour is formulate with base already. I don't often sue glamour, I prefer 2001 to be honest. But from my training courses I remember the educators saying you can add base to the glamour shades but it only adds depth.

Latest posts

Back