Frankie Sandford cut!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charleneweeooo

Reaction score
I have a model coming today wanting her hair cut into the style of Frankie Sandfords (cut around the ear at one side and sloping down towards the chin on the other). I was just wondering the best way to go about this? My thoughts were to part from nape to crown, take one side and cut it as if it was a general short grad and continue this around the short sided ear, and then with the other half treat it as a inverted bob, overdirecting all the hair into the middle of the back of the head using the same angle? Does this make sense? 😟 my only problem with this is that I'm thinking it may look like two completely different haircuts? Apologies if ive explained this crap!

Sounds ok thats what i do. Then dry it straighten it and texture after x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Go on to free salon education website, they have a video on the Frankie Sanford hair cut it's fab x

I love free salon educations videos but unfortunately never seen that one!

Okay so my boss advised me to do it a completely different way lol but worked out well and the client was chuffed to bits with it :)

That's the way I cut that kind if style in. Then once iv dryed it I go back in and texturise it 😃

Turns out she already had it in this style so was just looking for a trim, but her last hairdresser had just uniformed it all over and overdirectes the very last section! So.I just worked with what I had and she was pleased in the end, thanks guys x

Latest posts

Back