Fraudulent Online Wholesalers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRose

Reaction score
Hi every1,

I've just read Perfect Ten's thread about being bumped by a company called www.adiscountbeauty.com and thought that it would be an idea to see if other geeks have experienced the same thing & if so please let us other geeks know the name of the company, so that we don't get deceived!

Thanx in advance

BlackRose said:
I've just read Perfect Ten's thread about being bumped by a company called www.adiscountbeauty.com and thought that it would be an idea to see if other geeks have experienced the same thing & if so please let us other geeks know the name of the company, so that we don't get deceived!

I think that although in principle it seems like a good idea to name and shame you really do need to be aware of the legal implications here.

Be careful not to Troll/Flame... Commandments Of A Geek

Sorry I didn't realise, I just thought that it would be an idea for other geeks to be warned of fake sites that's all.

Could we have a thread for positive online wholesalers?

I agree with both the above posts & came to the conclusion that it might be kind of useful if we had a stickey thread or simply kept one going maybe, where peeps could leave good feedback for companies/Ebayers they use for specific products, then others could see reputable sites & sellers to deal with.
Theres a lot of us know that Crystal Queen, Liberty Nail Design, At Your Fingertips, & Nailgraphix are Geeks & sound traders ... might be useful for newbie geeks though.
Just an idea.

BlackRose said:
Sorry I didn't realise, I just thought that it would be an idea for other geeks to be warned of fake sites that's all.

Could we have a thread for positive online wholesalers?
OOps Im going to have to change my sig to 'The slowest geek in the villiage' :lol:

Glorsclaws said:
I agree with both the above posts & came to the conclusion that it might be kind of useful if we had a stickey thread or simply kept one going maybe, where peeps could leave good feedback for companies/Ebayers they use for specific products, then others could see reputable sites & sellers to deal with.
Theres a lot of us know that Crystal Queen, Liberty Nail Design, At Your Fingertips, & Nailgraphix are Geeks & sound traders ... might be useful for newbie geeks though.
Just an idea.

i agree that having somewhere to post positive feedback about a companies and such would be a good idea as it will helps lots of geeks with their purchases.....but only for positive feedback or it could turn nasty! (if someone enquires about a company/seeler and another has negative things to say they can pm that person, its the safest way!)

Latest posts

Back