Free advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttaylor

Reaction score
Hey peeps, I've noticed quite a lot you all saying that you have free listings, advertise on free sites, community pages, google listings and yell stuff, I'm trying to advertise my self and just don't know where to start And don't know where to find any of these places I can advertise for free, could any one please shed some light for me please lol. X

Thanks for that I will check it out when I get home

Has anyone else got any tips or know anything else? :) x

I think your response is a little low, simply because there's not a lot thats free!....or at least, theres not a lot of advertising that's any good that you can do for free!

Have a read of this , perhaps scrape up some money, create a budget and write yourself a marketing plan out.

I think your response is a little low, simply because there's not a lot thats free!....or at least, theres not a lot of advertising that's any good that you can do for free!

Have a read of this , perhaps scrape up some money, create a budget and write yourself a marketing plan out.

Ahh thankyou for this I was starting to wonder, it's just that when I'm reading other people's posts they are always going on about posting on things on Facebook, listing them selves on google and yell and I haven't got a clue how you do it all and as you say if it's any good, I've don't a few bits on Facebook and a couple of gumtree adverts and never had anything come of it. Xx

I have advertised everywhere and anywhere - on all free advertising sites ( gumtree, facebook, freeindex, yell, thomsonlocal etc.), post offices, done leaflet dropping, built a website etc.
Gumtree and Facebook have worked best for me. Havn't got any new business from the other sites..only annoying phonecalls from the salepeople trying to sell me something! :D

Hth x

I've got all my customers from free ads! (And then their friends from word of mouth-so again free!)

I googled free advertising, did as many as possible. Waited a week googled my treatments and my area and hey presto I come up on google! You can ad ur website (again free) facebook page (free) to these ads! Just make sure you write your treatments and your area as much as poss with out repeating yourself.

Its not that hard. Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back