Free and Easy website builder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie_

Reaction score
Hi all, wanting to make a website for my business. Can anyone recommend a free and EASY website maker? Must be easy as I haven't a clue lol!

Also links to your own websites if you've made them by them would be good :) xx

I'll be watching this thread I need one too! Sorry I'm not any help x

Wix il pm you my website

If you use something like GoDaddy, I'd recommend using Wordpress. Once you install Wordpress, you can buy a theme like this: The Beauty Salon Preview - ThemeForest

Once you install that theme it is really easy to maintain it yourself.

I've used 1&1 to make my own website. You can pick your industry and modify it from there. I found it quite straight forward to use and you can put your own pics on change colour schemes etc x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I bought my domain name from Go Daddy and made my site with Weebly. I found it easy - once I got the hang of it. Bliss & Beauty - Home

I've used 3 different ones (still to finish off one); Yola, Go Daddy & Wordpress.

All are very easy to use.

I bought my domain (£9 for 2 yrs) from 123reg and built my site through the free hosting Weebly. One big benefit to this software is that it automatically creates a mobile version which is a BIG plus considering many if us are using smart phones to access the web.

I use and love weebly - really easy to use and have really nice templates X

The best is Wordpress as there is so many plugins and fully customisable and easier to get higher in google with regular fresh content.

Banner Penguin I've just started creating a Wordpress one on your recommendation, getting there! Quick question - do you do car magnets? Couldn't see any on your website.

Banner Penguin I've just started creating a Wordpress one on your recommendation, getting there! Quick question - do you do car magnets? Couldn't see any on your website.

Takes time but is good :) and like I say there is many many plugins you can get for it.

Car Magnets is one of the only things we don't do. Mainly because the material is costly and we don't sell enough of it.

Latest posts

Back