FREE M&S Vouchers scam!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray 2 Go

Independent Geek!
Reaction score
If anyone gets an email which has started doing the rounds promising you free M&S vouchers.......it's a scam! As always if something sounds too good to be true, it generally is! Andy Curran does work for Persimmon Homes but has nothing to do with this.

Marks & Spencers, in conjunction with Persimmon Homes, are giving away free vouchers. Marks & >Spencers are trying
word-of-mouth advertising to introduce its products and the reward you receive for advertising for them is free non-refundable vouchers to be used in any M&S store. To receive your free vouchers by e-mail all you have to do is to send this email out to8 people (for £100 of free vouchers) or 20 people (for £500 of free vouchers). Within 2 weeks you will receive an e-mail with your vouchers attached.They will contact you through your e-mail address. Please mark a copy to:[email protected]Regards

Mandy

thanks i just got one of these this morning but seen them before so it went straight to the trash!

uh oh we fell for it! What will happen, will we just get bombarded with spam?

If anyone gets an email which has started doing the rounds promising you free M&S vouchers.......it's a scam! As always if something sounds too good to be true, it generally is! Andy Curran does work for Persimmon Homes but has nothing to do with this.

Marks & Spencers, in conjunction with Persimmon Homes, are giving away free vouchers. Marks & >Spencers are trying
word-of-mouth advertising to introduce its products and the reward you receive for advertising for them is free non-refundable vouchers to be used in any M&S store. To receive your free vouchers by e-mail all you have to do is to send this email out to8 people (for £100 of free vouchers) or 20 people (for £500 of free vouchers). Within 2 weeks you will receive an e-mail with your vouchers attached.They will contact you through your e-mail address. Please mark a copy to:[email protected]Regards

Mandy

Do you know Andy?

Hi Louise

No I don't know Andy, I just thought I'd call up Persimmon Homes head office to find out if there was someone by that name there and if the promotion was for real.........wouldn't want to pass up an opportunity of a free spree at m&s!!!!! He does work there but is away on holiday for the moment but they were fully aware of the scam - goodness help his inbox when he gets back from hols!!!

Mandy

Hi Louise

No I don't know Andy, I just thought I'd call up Persimmon Homes head office to find out if there was someone by that name there and if the promotion was for real.........wouldn't want to pass up an opportunity of a free spree at m&s!!!!! He does work there but is away on holiday for the moment but they were fully aware of the scam - goodness help his inbox when he gets back from hols!!!

Mandy

Hiya Mandy

Ah poor love - god only knows what he might have done have such a prank played on him.

Got this email this morning via one of the girls at work.

Told her it was a scam, but she is totally convinced that she will get her vouchers from M&S.

Which means that I'm probably going to get junk mail from all over now !!!

Marlise

Got this email this morning via one of the girls at work.

Told her it was a scam, but she is totally convinced that she will get her vouchers from M&S.

Which means that I'm probably going to get junk mail from all over now !!!

Marlise

same here!!! although mine was signed Sarah Bail from persimmon homes!! its gone all round our office - no one believes its a scam! xx

Thanks for letting us know. I too received this email yesterday, although i could not be bothered to read it so just deleted it!

my bloody MIL sen me this to me this morning, as well as 50 other people fgs , i emailed them all to tell them its a scam and not to block this poor guys box, as i will just generate spam everywhere, MIL hasnt replied, 2 have saying thanks , and 1 said behave of course its real, ive rung and an andy curran does work there, so it must be true, no helping some people is there rofl

xxx:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back