Free nail voucher for teacher's gifts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busy-bee

Reaction score
Would this be a bit weird?

I've just been to parents evening with my twins teacher and I'm pretty sure she was hinting at coming to get her nails done by me lol
I work a bit mobile and also from my home.
Has anyone ever given a free voucher for nails to a teacher as a gift for Christmas? (Was thinking with something else, not just the voucher lol)
Don't know if it would be a bit.....don't know how to explain? Sort of a bit too much of a personal gift as she is my twins teacher? If that makes sense?

I've done it for one of the teaching assistants at my childrens' school. She was really pleased :)

So it's not weird then lol 😄

I think u might b the best judge of it! Some teachers prefer to keep their personal life separate but others are more relaxed! If she was hinting tho it sounds like she's the more relaxed type! xxxx

I think I will go for it, worst that can happen is she never uses it lol

Can you afford to give away treatments at Xmas ?

Better to get the paying clients in in the busy season isn't it?
If she's hinting at comming to you why not give her your info / card etc and let her know you will be fine to work with in her Shedual (spelling lol) (teachers often work the hours we normally operate )

Chances are she wouldn't use it till after Christmas anyway, I give the presents in on the last day of school before the Christmas break so should be okay lol
Does anyone know if vistaprint do vouchers? I've looked and can only find either loyalty cards or gift certificates with a monetary value :(

Chances are she wouldn't use it till after Christmas anyway, I give the presents in on the last day of school before the Christmas break so should be okay lol
Does anyone know if vistaprint do vouchers? I've looked and can only find either loyalty cards or gift certificates with a monetary value :(

I create my own using the postcards. Lovely and glossy and you can print what you like on the back.

I create my own using the postcards. Lovely and glossy and you can print what you like on the back.

Me too! They look really professional. Pop them in a coloured envelope and tie it up with curling ribbon in a matching colour. :lol:

Brilliant idea lol

How funny I have twins also and at the end of lady yr the class reps gave the teacher and TA vouchers for me with the collection and they've been and loved it! They said it beat the usual mugs/flowers etc and I've gained 2 new clients!! X ps I just buy my vouchers from salon services x

Never thought to look on there :)
So glad I asked now lol

I plan on doing exactly the same thing for one of my daughters teachers this year.

We all talk about giving away free treatments but most parents usually buy the teacher a gift at the end of the year, so either way It's going to cost money and to be honest, it will cost me less to offer a free treatment.

My problem is, one of my daughters teachers (she has 2) is a male and he is much older, so I will have to stick to the traditional mugs and chocolate for him I think, cause I can't see him having Rockstar:)
The female teacher is young, single and a quiet kind of lady and not only do I feel she will enjoy a treat like this but I'm hoping she tells all the other teachers at school and I end up with them all as clients:)

Latest posts

Back