FREE product for Geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marketing-geek said:
Sorry to all you disappointed overseas Geeks! We'd love to send product to you, but as these are flammable the transport costs are HUGE.

The salon disposables & sundries are non-flammable, so we may be able to do an International Geek offer!

Just seen you in scratch :wink2:

You know my order will be in soon,i would highly recomend Mundo !

I cant get the link to work?

elfprincessem said:
would you use this instead of cool blue then sass?

Sass, be good to know if you do use this instead of cool blue?

Karin said:

Yes, I use it instead of Cool Blue

Karin said:

Sorry hun I missed this, yes I do use instead of cool blue ... makes me hungry every time I use it though, the smell is yummy!

Sassy Hassy said:
Sorry hun I missed this, yes I do use instead of cool blue ... makes me hungry every time I use it though, the smell is yummy!

let me guess; when you use the hard surface disinfectant spray & wipes and get that lovely fresh lemon smell, you go straight for the gin & tonic! :wink2:

Don't miss out.

Just 48 hours left on this 'Geek only' offer!

I'm a sucker for a speical offer! Just received my order. The hand sanitizer is divine!! Smells like J Lo Miami (cocoa butter) mmmmm:)

marketing-geek said:
let me guess; when you use the hard surface disinfectant spray & wipes and get that lovely fresh lemon smell, you go straight for the gin & tonic! :wink2:

Lol, no I'm not a spirits person, although it is Pimms O'clock!

The clock's ticking...just 24 hours to go!

Thanks to all of you who have taken up the offer - and thanks for the feedback.

Just remember, no matter how yummy you think the Hand Gel smells, you CAN'T eat it!!:)

just bought some last week, some hand sanitizing gel love the smell could eat it LOL, hard surface spray as well for my tools and pedicure bath. also liking the FREE disinfectant wipes use them to clean my table after every client.

NIGEL! can you use the hard surface spray on files and buffing blocks ect which arn't metel.

sarah147 said:
just bought some last week, some hand sanitizing gel love the smell could eat it LOL, hard surface spray as well for my tools and pedicure bath. also liking the FREE disinfectant wipes use them to clean my table after every client.

NIGEL! can you use the hard surface spray on files and buffing blocks ect which arn't metel.

Yes - the Hard Surface Disinfectant Spray is perfect for files and buffers. Also ideal for mobiles who can't carry disinfectant jars/trays!

:!: Only 5 hours to go!

I forgot all about this until today but I have made it in time :D cant wait for my order to arrive :)

Just 2 hours left of this fab offer!

:!: 15 minutes left!

Latest posts

Back