FREE product for Geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marketing-geek

Reaction score
Mundo are offering a FREE drum of Hard Surface Disinfectant Wipes with every online order (www.mundoproducts.co.uk).

This is an exclusive offer to all UK Nail Geeks only - just use the coupon code GEEK and you'll get your free product!

Offer valid until Tuesday 6th June, 14:00hrs.

marketing-geek said:
Mundo are offering a FREE drum of Hard Surface Disinfectant Wipes with every online order (www.mundoproducts.co.uk).

This is an exclusive offer to all UK Nail Geeks only - just use the coupon code GEEK and you'll get your free product!

did someone mention the word FREEBIE:green:

Im off to take a peek!

amb xxxx

marketing-geek said:
This is an exclusive offer to all UK Nail Geeks only -

DRATS!! Foiled again!!!!! :lol: I'm a US Geek :cry:

when you say free that is after you spend how much?

looks like its just with any online order....i'd grab a bargain now if i was you....lol xx

Bagpuss said:
looks like its just with any online order....i'd grab a bargain now if i was you....lol xx

correct!!
any order and you'll get the free hard surface disinfectant wipes!

I can recommend the pink hand sanitiser, my clients love it and say it smells of coconuts. I think it smells like choc chip cookies!

It smells of Vanilla Sassy and it is fab - I will certainly be buying again when I need stuff - maybe not before 6th June though LOL

I feel a huge NOT FAIR!!! coming on lol

Sassy Hassy said:
I can recommend the pink hand sanitiser, my clients love it and say it smells of coconuts. I think it smells like choc chip cookies!

would you use this instead of cool blue then sass?

Sassy Hassy said:

Only thing to bear in mind though is that the pump on the top of the bottle doesn't lock like the Cool Blue one does - so if you're mobile (like me) it could end up all over the inside of your bag.......!!

I've got the Mundo pink one but it lives in my kitchen now as a household version!!! Lovely product, I just need it to lock.....!

Sounds good to me

marketing-geek said:

Darnit!! figures:mad: enjoy your freebies then........:)

marketing-geek said:

Nice one - was wanting to try some out! x

Vetty said:
Only thing to bear in mind though is that the pump on the top of the bottle doesn't lock like the Cool Blue one does - so if you're mobile (like me) it could end up all over the inside of your bag.......!!

I've got the Mundo pink one but it lives in my kitchen now as a household version!!! Lovely product, I just need it to lock.....!

The pumps do lock. Just press down and twist. This goes for the surgical hand wash too.

Huh!!!! Oh well. uK only.......

What about Canadian Geeks?? :irked: :hug:

Carmen

:cry: :cry: :cry: sad

marketing-geek said:
The pumps do lock. Just press down and twist. This goes for the surgical hand wash too.

Doh! Didn't think of that :o !!! Cheers Nigel.....

Sorry to all you disappointed overseas Geeks! We'd love to send product to you, but as these are flammable the transport costs are HUGE.

The salon disposables & sundries are non-flammable, so we may be able to do an International Geek offer!

Latest posts

Back