Free Rusk colour training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamylocks

Reaction score
Feeling very lucky that I managed to get some free colour training from a rusk educator.

I feel so much more confident with this brand now. I was also given a free colour chart. Just need to put this in to action now.

If any one uses rusk and has any questions I can help now 😊.

is it even any good? haha

Sounds like you are working for them now lol!

Have you completed your level 2 yet?

Not really a hairdresser lady

Yeah I think that's her Job isn't it, she did well haha. I'll use them to start off being mobile anyway see how I get on.

And ill be finished in a few weeks 😊.

Yeah I think that's her Job isn't it, she did well haha. I'll use them to start off being mobile anyway see how I get on.

And ill be finished in a few weeks 😊.

Love rusk myself. Been to some training with them as well and got a free chart from Nicky she's brill

How did you get the free training and has anyone tried Triple Action Clear?

I sent a message on there website and I had a trainer contact me. She gave me a sample of the tac but I haven't used it yet. She did say it needs to be used with the supper lighteners x

I sent a message on there website and I had a trainer contact me. She gave me a sample of the tac but I haven't used it yet. She did say it needs to be used with the supper lighteners x

I heard using it on its own can also lift. I shall be trying it sometime soon. X

Do Rusk do a semi-permanent and what is Deepshine Direct?

Do Rusk do a semi-permanent and what is Deepshine Direct?

you just answered your own question! the direct are the semis.

they also do deepshine demi's

Latest posts

Back