Free salon app?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGlam08

Reaction score
I'm looking for a free salon app.. All I want to do is keep track of when my clients come in, so I don't have to keep looking back through my schedule book. I'm a booth renter so I don't go through the salons computer even though I could.I don't need anything to keep track of appointments. Something to remind me of their birthdays would be nice as well..

I used my iPhone/iPad calendar. I get birthday reminders and only have to search a clients name to see all their past appointments. Over tone you see a pattern forming and will then know their average space between visits xx

I used my iPhone/iPad calendar. I get birthday reminders and only have to search a clients name to see all their past appointments. Over tone you see a pattern forming and will then know their average space between visits xx

Can you save them as a contact somehow in the app calendar? How can u review their old appointment details etc?

I also use my iPad calendar for my clients records, however, I never realised that u cld do a search on their names. This is even better.... Thanks nicolaluise!!!!

I save all my clients and their details to contacts, then providing you spell their name correctly in your calendar, your search tool is a swipe to the right (so on the left) of your home screen, enter a clients name and anything to do with that name will come up... Like contact details, texts, call logs, appointments etc. it's really simple!

I love it as it automatically syncs via iCloud. So instantly it's all on your linked apple products, so my iPhone, iPad and MacBook all have everything backed up, much more reliant than my Filofax ever was!

Of an evening I check my iPhone texts against the calendar on the iPad and then it cleverly appears in all systems ...bingo :D xx

Oh I also save colour info in the notes sections on the calendar to back up to record cards once home. X

Latest posts

Back