free samples

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

riosol2001

Reaction score
just a bit of a though.. some companies use a point system like creative but instead of the money deducted from the bill the use it to send out samples that you can give to your clients. i don't mean to sound mean by not buying things and handing them out but it would be nice maybe having the choice. people like to have something for nothing and i think i would like to reward my client ,well, the regular ones with little gifts instead of money off my bill. could this be possible xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
what does any one else think xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

riosol2001 said:
just a bit of a though.. some companies use a point system like creative but instead of the money deducted from the bill the use it to send out samples that you can give to your clients. i don't mean to sound mean by not buying things and handing them out but it would be nice maybe having the choice. people like to have something for nothing and i think i would like to reward my client ,well, the regular ones with little gifts instead of money off my bill. could this be possible

I think our Master Deals are even better than that!! We are rewarding you as our client but I think it is up to the salons to reward their own clients as they see fit ;) Besides, maybe you need to talk to your Spanish Distributors as it would be up to them to send you client gifts - just a thought! ;)

Hello,

I just became a CND Master Tech. You mentioned Master Deals...what is this? (Maybe I haven't received any info yet because I'm so new - ?)

Thanks,
Carrie

Hi Carrie - make sure you are updated on the system at HQ by calling Education 0113 275 0433 and you will receive Update that will have SPECIFIC Deals for MASTERS on the back!!! It is our reward for ALL CND Masters for all the hard work you did in becoming a Master Tek ;)

Mrs Geek said:
Hi Carrie - make sure you are updated on the system at HQ by calling Education 0113 275 0433 and you will receive Update that will have SPECIFIC Deals for MASTERS on the back!!! It is our reward for ALL CND Masters for all the hard work you did in becoming a Master Tek ;)

HI mrs geek
i am interested in becoming a master what is involved in the course? I am already qualified in gel sculpting but not L&P. :confused:

Tracy Mclean said:
HI mrs geek
i am interested in becoming a master what is involved in the course? I am already qualified in gel sculpting but not L&P. :confused:

Hi Tracey ;) The Master Classes consist of 3 different classes plus Masters Qualification Day; the 3 classes are Makeover Magic, Creative Illusions & Real Rebalancing - please call the Academy Sales Dept 0113 275 0433 and an Academy Adviser will send you ALL the relevent info for your area! The Nail Geek is completely re-vamping ALL CND education classes for 2004 so watch this space :D Once a CND Master you will be entitled to the Master Deals! The Master Classes originated in 1995 and although the course program has not changed that much, the information taught is upgraded every year! :cool: It would be much easier for you to learn L+P BEFORE you embarked on Masters as generally the teks who do Masters are tweaking their skills to become the 'best-of-the-best' and already use L+P ;) Hope this helps you and let me know how it goes!

Carrie in NE said:
Hello,

I just became a CND Master Tech. You mentioned Master Deals...what is this? (Maybe I haven't received any info yet because I'm so new - ?)

Thanks,
Carrie
Remember that the Master Deals are about to start only in the UK ;)
If you are there, you should hear about them very soon!

riosol2001 said:
just a bit of a though.. some companies use a point system like creative but instead of the money deducted from the bill the use it to send out samples that you can give to your clients. i don't mean to sound mean by not buying things and handing them out but it would be nice maybe having the choice. people like to have something for nothing and i think i would like to reward my client ,well, the regular ones with little gifts instead of money off my bill. could this be possible xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
what does any one else think xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know what you're saying... but the points give you the ability to spend them on whatever you want. If you want goodies for your customers, spend the points on 40 packs of SolarOil or Cucumber Heel therapy (or whatever).

Or did you mean something else?

I obtain trail size or sample size products in a varity of ways. Many are given to me by my main supply house. Trail sizes of ccs foot cream and callus eliminator and 911 rescue, many items thurout the year. He also goes over the coming price increases with me prior to their implementation and offers me an opportunity to stock up at the old prices. As to why anyone would be so nice to me, I do spend a minimum of $ 15,000 USD with them.
At another supplier, I purchase trail size cases of solar butter and solar manicure and solar oil --- enough during the holiday season to last me the entire year.
True that years ago in the beginning I did not have the excess capital to purchase like that, but mastering the power of retail, that changes.

The Nail Geek said:
Remember that the Master Deals are about to start only in the UK ;)
If you are there, you should hear about them very soon!

So, the Master Deals are not available in the US? :|

sorry Carrie, its something the UK distributor is offering :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back