Free spray tan machine!!! What to do.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat-tanz

Reaction score
Well just wanted to share this with you all and see what u think!!! I order my mew spray tan machine last Friday and it was expected for delivery tus!!! It never arrived I contacted the company to see were it was an got a reply Thursday saying the order had not been picked up for some reason and would be sent out first class to receive today (Friday). When delivery came two boxes came!!! They have sent me the item twice, but I have only been charged for one. Im a very honest person and hate to think they will have stock un accounted for. Do u thing I should send it back? Xxx

You know what you should do...but the fact that you are asking tells me you don't want to :biggrin:

I would call them and tell them. Its just the right thing to do imho.

I will be sending it back. I feel very guilty for having two when I only paid for one. My oh said keep it it's there silly mistake but I couldn't live with myself if I did.

This happend to my friend with a video camera worth about £300!! He didnt return it and nothing ever happend, Not that im actually advising you too keep it, however alot of people probably would keep it!! Im 50/50 on this at the moment, if it was something like makeup then i guess i would keep it however, with something at such value im unsure! At the end of the day you dont need two, the only option you have is to sell it on, or send it back? Unless you actually want two.. This is a hard one, id like to think im a very honest reliable person and send it straight back, however im actually sitting here thinking, what would i honestly do? i would have to think about it rather than call them straight away, so i guess that says alot about me haha!! Not much in life comes free these days!! However if i had accidently sent someone something twice at such value, id be so grateful to see they'd actually sent it back, So i probably would just send it back xxx

Ohh I had this with a ring I ordered online, they sent me two of the same rings by mistake! I after a few days or so decided to be honest and rang the company and told them I would send it special delivery back to them, for my honesty they refunded my original purchase so I got the ring for free! Honesty can pay off in the end! However I did debate keeping it and it did take lots of umming and ahhing lol but the thought of karma got the better of me although i was pretty gutted when I lost it and found it was discontinued :( xxx

Aww I love that u asked, ur oh is the little devil on ur shoulder :) lol.

Completely up to you, u could keep it for a spare, or sell it or be doubley cheeky and send1 back n ask for s refund say its not what u wanted haha, its their mistake not urs.

But I think if u leave it too long to call its obvious u were thinking of keeping it :)

I'd say send it back, but then again the person taking the call won't give a poop or give u thanks for giving it back as it won't actually be their machine.

Do what u want hun, as it won't happen again :)

My boss got a wii for the price of a dance game ??? And apparently she didn't notice til she got home (that the bill was £24 yeh right) xx

I must be in the minority here but I would keep it! Of course, if they asked for it back I would happily hand it over. xxx

I'm sitting here thinking, 'What would i do?'

I've been in a similar situation before with something quite high value, and i kept it! It did get at me for a while and then my OH said it's not your fault, it's their mistake for sending you two of them, i ended up selling it on so i didn't feel as guilty when i got the money for it and spent it on something i had my eye on for ages!! lol

Of course though, if they asked for it back I would happily hand it over :)

Ultimately it is yourself & your conscious that you have to live with. If it were someones purse that you found would you find a way to return it??? I bet you would. It's not about who it belongs to it's about your morals. keep a happy heart not a heavy one.

Latest posts

Back