French Acrylic Toes! Need some help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss_rhi

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a client booked in for french acrylic nails on Friday and she wants matching acrylic toes as well. I have only ever done one set of french acrylic toes on myself, and they looked hideous. I've never done any on someone else so I am hoping it is going to be easier than doing my own. I sculpted them using forms. Is that how everyone else does them? Or do you apply tips (I didnt think tips would really work)??

Can you please give me advice for doing them as I'm really nervous and don't want them to end up looking like big bear claws!! :rolleyes:

Hi, I don't know if you maybe also use gelpolish, if so I would suggest to do a french with that on her toes. Because you'll have a much thinner effect and it is better for the feet, don't know if she maybe wears to tight of shoes so acrylics might put a lot of pressure on the toenails. (that is what I've experienced)

If she insists on having acrylics on her toenails then I personally don't use forms nor tips and work only on the natural toe nail. And I would try to work really really thin so you prevent her to feel pressure if she's wearing shoes. Hope this was an answer you were looking for :wink2:. xx

Hi, I don't know if you maybe also use gelpolish, if so I would suggest to do a french with that on her toes. Because you'll have a much thinner effect and it is better for the feet, don't know if she maybe wears to tight of shoes so acrylics might put a lot of pressure on the toenails. (that is what I've experienced)

If she insists on having acrylics on her toenails then I personally don't use forms nor tips and work only on the natural toe nail. And I would try to work really really thin so you prevent her to feel pressure if she's wearing shoes. Hope this was an answer you were looking for :wink2:. xx

Thank you heaps :) I'm hoping I can get away with just doing an overlay but am worried she might want extra length.. Would you just sculpt them using forms if that was the case?

These days I steer people to gel polish but had someone the other day insisting for acrylic and wanted abit more length so I applied some competition White tips to her toes with acrylic. I used to do them like this all this time but now only do
It when they ask for it x

Indeed, I guess when one of my clients insisted on more length I think I also would use white tips with a thin layer of acrylic.

Latest posts

Back